Winner of the 2009 Christian Retailers Choice Award for Bible Reference and Bible Study Title!
Full color, reproducible book on the The Tabernacle, with clear plastic overlays of the coverings of the "tent of meeting." The Tabernacle was the place where the Israelites worshiped God after the Exodus. Learn how the sacrifices, utensils, and even the structure of the tabernacle were designed to show us something about God. See the parallels between the Old Testament sacrifices and priests' duties, and Jesus' service as the perfect sacrifice and perfect high priest.
- The Tabernacle was built
- The sacrifices pointed towards Jesus Christ
- The design of the tent revealed God's holiness and humanity's need for God
- The Ark of the Covenant was at the center of worship.
"See Inside" the Tabernacle of Moses with Rose Guide to the Tabernacle!
128 pages, full color with 8 clear plastic overlays showing inside/outside of the tabernacle; plus dozens of reproducible charts. You may reproduce up to 300 copies of any chart free of charge for your classroom.
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle explains the history of the Tabernacle, its sacred objects and activities , while also illuminating deep insight into what Jesus did for his followers during his life, his death and his resurrection. This fantastic resources is great for anyone doing a Tabernacle Bible study or for anyone wanting to dig deeper into the symbolism of the Old Testament.
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle explains
- The importance of the Feasts of the Bible, such as Shavuot (Feast of Weeks), Rosh HaShanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) and Hanukkah
- The purpose behind the design of the Tabernacle of Moses: The Courtyard, The Holy Place and The Most Holy Place
- The significance of the sacrifices: Sin Offering, Guilt Offering, Grain/Gift Offering, Burn Offering, and Peace Offering
- The parallels between the Tabernacle, Christ's ministry, and the church
- The symbolism of the Tabernacle's furnishings, such as the Golden Lampstand, the Table of the Bread of Presence, the Altar of Incense, and the Ark of the Convenant
- The garments of the high priest
- Elements of Passover and a "Christian Seder"
Includes Dozens of Reproducible Charts and Timelines on the Tabernacle
- Time line of the Exodus
- Old Testament Covenants
- Sacrifices in the Tabernacle
- Comparison of priests of the Tabernacle, Levites, and the High Priest.
- Jesus and the high priest
- Symbolism of Jesus and the Veil
- Jesus and the Ark of the Covenant
5 Reasons Why You Should Study the Tabernacle of Moses
The Tabernacle is important because it shows:
- God's desire to live among his people.
- God's original design for the world
- God's plan to fix a broken creation
- Insight into Jesus' life, his death, and his resurrection
- How the significance and the symbolism of the Tabernacle of Moses find their ultimate fulfillment in Christ